Friday, December 26, 2008

Free Drum Kits - Introduction

Welcome to Free Drum Kits!

This is the beat maker's paradise for free and legal drum kits. We want anyone making beats to have a nice selection of sounds to choose from but we know that many young up and coming beat makers don't have the resources to purchase commercial drum kits.

I have nothing against those that sell drum kits. In fact, I think there are many good drum kits out there that are worth the money. Regardless of the quality, I respect the hard work that goes into the making of a drum kit.

Most people interested in making beats have a burning desire to create something from nothing. I also believe that most people do not want to steal drum kits from torrent sites or other warez sites on the internet if they could only find some legitimate resources.

That's where I step in...

In the coming months and weeks and years I hop to bring a steady stream of drum kits to all you hip hop producers out there on a budget.

Please tell your friends about this site and check back often for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment